Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -20.917574, 142.702789.
Queensland is one of Australian states, located in the northeast of the continent. With the population close to 5 million people it is the third most populous state, and also in the second largest state. With plenty of natural parks, lakes, hotels, beaches and other excellent facilities, the state is a key tourist attraction. However, the Barrier Reef is certainly one of the key attractions of the state.
Map of Queensland, Australia
Queensland, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Queensland, Australia is -20.917574, and the longitude is 142.702789. Queensland, Australia is located at Australia country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 55' 3.2664'' S and 142° 42' 10.0404'' E.
Queensland, Australia elevation is 186 meters height, that is equal to 610 feet.
Queensland, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 55' 3.2664'' S|
|DMS Long||142° 42' 10.0404'' E|
|Elevation (m)||186 m|
|Elevation (f)||610 feet|
Coordinates of Queensland, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in Australia
Also check out these related States.
- Australian Capital Territory, Australia (-35.473469, 149.012375)
- Northern Territory, Australia (-19.491411, 132.550964)
- South Australia, Australia (-30.000233, 136.209152)
- Western Australia, Australia (-25.760321, 122.805176)
- Queensland, Australia (-20.917574, 142.702789)
- New South Wales, Australia (-31.840233, 145.612793)