Nimtita, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.648420, 87.973190.
Nimtita is a large village, situated on the banks of the Ganges river in West Bengal, right near the eastern border of India. It is one of the few large villages located on the southern banks of the Ganges and known as the blessed lands. Nimtita is a small community, with no more than 330-350 families living there.
Where is Nimtita, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Nimtita, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nimtita, West Bengal, India
Nimtita, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nimtita, West Bengal, India is 24.648420, and the longitude is 87.973190. Nimtita, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 38' 54.3120'' N and 87° 58' 23.4840'' E.
Nimtita, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 38' 54.3120'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 58' 23.4840'' E|
Coordinates of Nimtita, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)