Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.611752, 99.451660.
Nong Prue District is an administrative area in the province of Kanchanaburi, Thailand. The district is named after a tree Nong Pune (from Cyperus Species). There are about 50 villages and towns in the district, with the total area not exceeding 200 square miles.
Map of Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand is 14.611752, and the longitude is 99.451660. Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 36' 42.3072'' N and 99° 27' 5.9760'' E.
Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 36' 42.3072'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 27' 5.9760'' E|
Coordinates of Nong Prue District, Kanchanaburi, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Hua Hin, Bangkok, Thailand (12.562091, 99.957687)
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)