Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.015858, 71.975449.
Nowshera is a small city and the headquarters of the same name district located in northern Pakistan. It was established during the British colonial times and has been growing very fast as a commercial and cultural spot. In the beginning of the 20th century, a railroad was constructed near the city, which made Nowshera an important transportation knot as well. The population of the city is slightly exceeding 800 thousand people. Local people speak Pashto, Urdu, and Hindku languages, and the community is quite multi-cultural, with plenty of interesting traditions and religious preferences.
Where is Nowshera, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Nowshera, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nowshera, Pakistan
Nowshera, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nowshera, Pakistan is 34.015858, and the longitude is 71.975449. Nowshera, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 0' 57.0888'' N and 71° 58' 31.6164'' E.
Nowshera, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 0' 57.0888'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 58' 31.6164'' E|
Coordinates of Nowshera, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)