Caloundra, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.798412, 153.132965.
Caloundra is a town in Queensland, Australia, located 56 miles to the north of Brisbane. It is both a resort and a tourist spot, with a few great beaches and hotels, as well as a number of heritage sites like Tripcony Hibiscus Caravan Park, Caloundra Lighthouse, etc. There are over 20 small suburbs towns and villages located near Caloundra.
Map of Caloundra, QLD, Australia
Caloundra, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Caloundra, QLD, Australia is -26.798412, and the longitude is 153.132965. Caloundra, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 47' 54.2832'' S and 153° 7' 58.6740'' E.
Caloundra, QLD, Australia elevation is 22 meters height, that is equal to 72 feet.
Caloundra, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 47' 54.2832'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 7' 58.6740'' E|
|Elevation (m)||22 m|
|Elevation (f)||72 feet|
Coordinates of Caloundra, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)
- Singleton, NSW, Australia (-32.569473, 151.178818)
- Wycliffe Well, Davenport, NT, Australia (-20.799999, 134.233337)
- Meckering, WA, Australia (-31.626118, 117.016869)
- Constitution Hill, NSW, Australia (-33.794498, 150.976501)
- Old Beach, TAS, Australia (-42.774723, 147.269165)
- Coral Bay, WA, Australia (-23.144722, 113.776390)