Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.456356, -2.287553.
Old Trafford Cricket Ground is a very old and internationally famous cricket ground and the home ground for the Lancashire County Cricket Club since 1864. It is close to the Old Trafford football stadium. Established in 1857, located at Talbot Rd, Old Trafford, Stretford, two miles southwest of Manchester city center, it has a rich history with international cricket. It hosted the first Ashes Test in England in 1884, as well as the Cricket World Cup in 1975, 1979, 1983, 1999, and 2019. Old Trafford Cricket Ground was also the site of Australian spin bowler Shane Warne’s historic “Ball of the Century” in 1993. The ground is used for large-scale concerts too. It is served by Old Trafford Tram Station. There is also a 4-star hotel near the ground.
Where is Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK on Map?
Road map of Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK
Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK is 53.456356, and the longitude is -2.287553. Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 27' 22.8816'' N and 2° 17' 15.1908'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 27' 22.8816'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 17' 15.1908'' W|
Coordinates of Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)