King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.620640, -1.142770.
King Power Stadium, also known as Filbert Way or Leicester City Stadium, is a modern football stadium with a seating capacity of 32,261 and a field size of 105 by 68 meters, located near River Soar at Filbert Way, Leicester, United Kingdom. It was known as Walkers Stadium from 2002 to 2011. Opened on 23 July 2002, the stadium has been the home ground for Leicester City since 2002 and Leicester City Women since 2021. It hosted the 2009 UEFA European Under-21 Championship qualification Group 3 match. The stadium hosts international football and rugby matches. King Power Stadium is situated 1.7 miles south of Leicester's city center. It is also close to Saffron Lane Athletics Stadium, Leicestershire County Cricket Club, Riverside Park, Aylestone Meadows Local Nature Reserve, and Aylestone Leisure Centre.
Where is King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK on Map?
Road map of King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK
King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK is 52.620640, and the longitude is -1.142770. King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 37' 14.3040'' N and 1° 8' 33.9720'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 37' 14.3040'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 8' 33.9720'' W|
Coordinates of King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)