Paarl, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.715546, 18.966248.
Paarl is one of the largest towns and one of the oldest European settlements in South Africa, located 60 kilometers northeast of Cape Town. The town is the seat of the Drakenstein Municipality. It is famous for its spectacular location and as the place where Mandela was freed from his 27-year-long imprisonment. The town is also home to the headquarters of Ceres Fruit Juices and hosted the ICC Cricket World Cup 2003. Points of interest in the town are Paarl Museum, Afrikaans Language Monument, Bretagne Rock, Graceland Venues, Meulwater Botanical Garden, Spice Route Destination, Eurolux Boland Park, and so on.
Where is Paarl, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Paarl, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paarl, South Africa
Paarl, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paarl, South Africa is -33.715546, and the longitude is 18.966248. Paarl, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 42' 55.9656'' S and 18° 57' 58.4928'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 42' 55.9656'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 57' 58.4928'' E|
Coordinates of Paarl, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)