Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.826324, 74.969231.
Palsud, a small municipality in southwestern Madhya Pradesh, located 13 miles south from the city of Barwani. It is a commercial town and a center of social services, including financial, educational, and others. There is an old castle, Patthari Dargah Sharif, located in the neighborhood of Palsud town and considered to be among the key tourist attractions of the district.
Where is Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India
Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.826324, and the longitude is 74.969231. Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 49' 34.7664'' N and 74° 58' 9.2316'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 49' 34.7664'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 58' 9.2316'' E|
Coordinates of Palsud, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)