Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.816666, -1.650000.
Pamplona is a wonderful old city and the capital of the province of Navarre, Spain. It is also a part of the Basque territory and is the second largest city of that territory, after Bilbao. Pamplona was established in the epochs of the Roman Empire and has been developing quite fast as a center of farming and manufacturing. In the Middle Ages Pamplona became a fortress-city and an important strategic spot situated between the European kingdoms. In modern days, Pamplona is a center of industry, education, services, tourism, and culture. With a large number of beautiful architecture, places to stay and eat, the city attracts hundreds of thousand of tourists every year who visit the city to explore its interesting unique culture, try the best examples of the local dishes, and watch a bull fight which Pmplona is famous for.
Map of Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
Pamplona, Navarre, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pamplona, Navarre, Spain is 42.816666, and the longitude is -1.650000. Pamplona, Navarre, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 48' 59.9976'' N and 1° 38' 60.0000'' W.
Pamplona, Navarre, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pamplona, Navarre, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 48' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 38' 60.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pamplona, Navarre, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)