Pavia, Lombardy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.183334, 9.150000.
A lovely city of Pavia is situated in the northern part of Italy, in the region known as Lombardy. It is a very old community established in the late times of the Roman Empire near the river Po. It used to be a developing community growing alongside the city of Milan located just 20 miles away to the north. Today it is the capital city of the same name province and one of the key centers of agriculture famous for producing rice, grapes and wine, vegetables, and some crops. The city is also known for its very old and respected university, the University of Pavia, which was established in the mid 14th century and is one of the oldest universities in the country. There are plenty of the examples of old fascinating architecture and various entertainment facilities in the city.
Map of Pavia, Lombardy, Italy
Pavia, Lombardy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pavia, Lombardy, Italy is 45.183334, and the longitude is 9.150000. Pavia, Lombardy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 11' 0.0024'' N and 9° 9' 0.0000'' E.
Pavia, Lombardy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 11' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 9' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Pavia, Lombardy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)