Peepalda, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.048962, 75.454865.
A very small village in the district of Kotah, Peepalda is situated in eastern Rajasthan, very close to the border with Maghya Pradesh. The city is Kota is about 32 miles east from the village. People who live in the village spend time at their fields (due to excessive dryness they can farm only once a year) or with the relatives. There is hardly a TV in the village.
Where is Peepalda, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Peepalda, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Peepalda, Rajasthan, India
Peepalda, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peepalda, Rajasthan, India is 25.048962, and the longitude is 75.454865. Peepalda, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 2' 56.2632'' N and 75° 27' 17.5140'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 2' 56.2632'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 27' 17.5140'' E|
Coordinates of Peepalda, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)