Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.909988, -109.806793.
One of the most famous natural parks in Arizona, Petrified Forest National Park has the area of about 146 square miles covered by beautiful steppes and colorful planes. It is located near the historic part of the US Route 66. The park is visited by over 600,000 tourists and visitors.
Map of Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA
Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA is 34.909988, and the longitude is -109.806793. Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 54' 35.9568'' N and 109° 48' 24.4548'' W.
Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 54' 35.9568'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 48' 24.4548'' W|
Coordinates of Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)