Pincher Creek, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.501133, -113.955002.
Pincher Creek is a small town in Alberta, located in the southern part of the province, to the east of the Canadian Rockies, 44 kilometers north of Waterton Lakes National Park of Canada, and 210 kilometers south of Calgary. It was incorporated as a town on May 12, 1906. It is a great destination point for every nature lover. Besides, Pincher Creek is an old town that offers a few historical landmarks to see. Local attractions include Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village, Lebel Mansion, Pincher Creek Swimming Pool, Pincher Creek Golf Club, etc. Castle Mountain Resort is also situated 47 kilometers southwest of the town. Pincher Creek Airport serves the area.
Where is Pincher Creek, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada
Pincher Creek, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is 49.501133, and the longitude is -113.955002. Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 30' 4.0788'' N and 113° 57' 18.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 30' 4.0788'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 57' 18.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)