Pincher Creek, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.501133, -113.955002.
Pincher Creek is a small town in Alberta, with the population of about 3,500 people. It is located close to Waterton Lakes National Park and is a great destination point for every nature lover. Besides, Pincher Creek is a historic town which can offer a few architecture monuments and interesting buildings to be seen.
Where is Pincher Creek, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada
Pincher Creek, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is 49.501133, and the longitude is -113.955002. Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 30' 4.0788'' N and 113° 57' 18.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 30' 4.0788'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 57' 18.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)
No comments written yet.