Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.520248, 80.039581.
Pindrai is a small town in southern Madhya Pradesh, located about 55 miels south from the city of Jabalpur and about 21 mile east from the city of Mandla. There are about 5,000 people live in Pindrai, and it is one of three towns with the name of Pindrai in Madhya Pradesh state. The town is a small transportation knot linked with the neighboring settlements not only by roads, but also by railroad.
Map of Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India
Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.520248, and the longitude is 80.039581. Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 31' 12.8928'' N and 80° 2' 22.4916'' E.
Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 31' 12.8928'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 2' 22.4916'' E|
Coordinates of Pindrai, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)