Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.269363, 50.003201.
Qazvin is a city in northern Iran located close to the Caspian Sea. The population of the city is about 382,000 people and the city is located in the highlands, in just about 100 miles from the capital city, Tehran. The city is known as the former capital of an old Persian empire, with a great deal of monuments, parks, and especially wonderful old mosques.
Where is Qazvin, Iran on Map?
Road map of Qazvin, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Qazvin, Iran
Qazvin, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Qazvin, Iran is 36.269363, and the longitude is 50.003201. Qazvin, Iran is located at Iran country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 16' 9.7068'' N and 50° 0' 11.5236'' E.
Qazvin, Iran Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 16' 9.7068'' N|
|DMS Long||50° 0' 11.5236'' E|
Coordinates of Qazvin, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Iran
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tabriz, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.066666, 46.299999)
- Bandar Abbas, Hormozgān, Iran (27.183708, 56.277447)
- Takestan, Qazvin Province, Iran (36.072098, 49.701347)
- Karaj, Alborz Province, Iran (35.855938, 50.961750)
- Yasuj, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran (30.668383, 51.587524)
- Aligudarz, Lorestan Province, Iran (33.420223, 49.696930)
- Ahar, East Azerbaijan, Iran (38.489429, 47.068359)
- Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran (31.318327, 48.670620)
- Kazerun, Fars, Iran (29.627123, 51.651817)
- Bam, Kerman, Iran (29.107101, 58.345772)