Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.030699, 74.470146.
A small village of Rajaldesar is situated in Ratangarh district in central Rajasthan, and it can be reached by Highway 11 to the west from the city of Ratangarh. The village is a home to just about 200-220 families. It is a historic settlement established over two centuries ago by a local agricultural community.
Where is Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India
Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India is 28.030699, and the longitude is 74.470146. Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 1' 50.5164'' N and 74° 28' 12.5256'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 1' 50.5164'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 28' 12.5256'' E|
Coordinates of Rajaldesar, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)