Rajaura, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.462515, 86.018532.
A small village of Rajaura is situated in the neighborhood of Barauni city in central Bihar, quite close to the city of Begusari. It is the region where the Ganges river becomes really wide, so it is quite popular during traditional Hindu holidays among local population and travelers. Friendly people of the village gladly host everyone who comes about.
Where is Rajaura, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Rajaura, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rajaura, Bihar, India
Rajaura, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajaura, Bihar, India is 25.462515, and the longitude is 86.018532. Rajaura, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 27' 45.0540'' N and 86° 1' 6.7152'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 27' 45.0540'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 1' 6.7152'' E|
Coordinates of Rajaura, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)