Ranshet, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.933575, 72.904434.
A village of Ranshet is situated about 10 miles away from the coast of Maharashtra state, the region of Badapokharan. There are only about 35 households in the village, with total population not exceeding 250 people. The area is famous with a large temple, MAHALAXMI TEMPLE, which has a great religious importance for local people.
Where is Ranshet, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Ranshet, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ranshet, Maharashtra, India
Ranshet, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ranshet, Maharashtra, India is 19.933575, and the longitude is 72.904434. Ranshet, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 56' 0.8700'' N and 72° 54' 15.9624'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 56' 0.8700'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 54' 15.9624'' E|
Coordinates of Ranshet, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)