Texas, the USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.000000, -100.000000.
Texas is the second largest (after Alaska) and the second most populous (after California) state of the USA, situated in the southern part of the country. Texas is one of the most famous states of the country, know for its old cowboy and rural life culture, developed economy, interesting landscapes, and special dialect. Texas is a home to over 28 million people, with the capital city Austin, as well as San Antonio and Houston being the largest cities of the state. Both cities are modern and developed, famous with their research institutions, universities, and vivid business life. Texas is famous for beautiful setting and such geographical features as wonderful coastline, forests and national parks, steppes and prairies, rivers and creeks, etc. The economy of the state is based on agriculture, petroleum mining and processing, industry, and tourism as well.
Map of Texas, the USA
Texas, the USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Texas, the USA is 31.000000, and the longitude is -100.000000. Texas, the USA is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 0' 0.0000'' N and 100° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Texas, the USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Texas, the USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)