Oregon, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.000000, -120.500000.
Oregon is a large state situated in the Pacific part of the US. Bordering Washington, Nevada, Idaho, and California, Oregon is facing the Pacific coast and is a destination for those who lives exploring large local national parks. The economy of the state is based on agriculture, farming, fishing, timber, electric power, manufacturing, services, and tourism. The capital city of the state is named Salem, but the city of Portland is the largest one in Oregon. The total number of residents of Oregon is close to 4.2 million people, and the state is a home to a few very highly respectable universities and international business companies. The nature of the state is famous not just for its forests, but also beautiful crater lakes, mountains, small rivers and falls, etc.
Map of Oregon, the US
Oregon, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oregon, the US is 44.000000, and the longitude is -120.500000. Oregon, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 0' 0.0000'' N and 120° 30' 0.0000'' W.
Oregon, the US elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Oregon, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 30' 0.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Oregon, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)