Sahnke, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.873402, 74.411156.
Sahnke is a small municipality in Punjab, located just a mile away from the border between India and Pakistan. The town actually includes two districts, Sahnke itself and the village of Mamdot. The total number of residents is about 1,300 and it is famous with a large high school with excellent qualified personnel.
Map of Sahnke, Punjab, India
Sahnke, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sahnke, Punjab, India is 30.873402, and the longitude is 74.411156. Sahnke, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 52' 24.2472'' N and 74° 24' 40.1616'' E.
Sahnke, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 52' 24.2472'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 24' 40.1616'' E|
Coordinates of Sahnke, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)