Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.961613, -5.667607.
Salamanca is a wonderful old city and the capital of Salamanca Province, which can be found in western Spain, quite close to the border with Portugal. The city is typical large settlement of the region, with plenty of old architecture and a large number of landmarks, mainly parks and facilities for sports. Salamanca is a home about 150,000 people and is an industrial and educational center of the region. It was established in the late times of the Ancient Roman empire and was developing as a small community, mainly farming and commercial. There are the remains of old walls and a few buildings built by the Moors who captured the area in the early Medieval times. Today's history of the city is connected with business, social and cultural life, and tourism which played a large part in the city's economy.
Map of Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain
Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain is 40.961613, and the longitude is -5.667607. Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 57' 41.8068'' N and 5° 40' 3.3852'' W.
Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 57' 41.8068'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 40' 3.3852'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Salamanca, Salamanca Province, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)