Salemgarh, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.839863, 75.916061.
In the northeastern area of Punjab, there is a small village of Salemgarh. With only about 350 residents, it is a small settlement and a part of Bushera town's district. The village is a typical local rural settlement, with all kinds of traditional lifestyle and social life components.
Where is Salemgarh, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Salemgarh, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Salemgarh, Punjab, India
Salemgarh, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salemgarh, Punjab, India is 29.839863, and the longitude is 75.916061. Salemgarh, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 50' 23.5068'' N and 75° 54' 57.8196'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 50' 23.5068'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 54' 57.8196'' E|
Coordinates of Salemgarh, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.