Salwan, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.502794, 76.716965.
Salwan is a large village in Haryana, India, in the district of Karnal. It is an old settlement where the members of Madhaads (one of Hindu casts, thinking that they are the successors of India warriors) culture are living. The village has a special emblem believed to be ancient and having a certain importance for local cultural heritage.
Where is Salwan, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Salwan, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Salwan, Haryana, India
Salwan, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salwan, Haryana, India is 29.502794, and the longitude is 76.716965. Salwan, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 30' 10.0584'' N and 76° 43' 1.0740'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 30' 10.0584'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 43' 1.0740'' E|
Coordinates of Salwan, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)