Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.949186, 81.015556.
Sambalpur is a large village and a developing community in the state of Chhattisgarh, located near Khamatarai - Nahanda road, about 55miles east from the city of Dongargaon. The village includes about 160 households, with the total population close to 650-700 people. Sambalpur is quite a loved place to live by those who were born there. Even those who moved away from the village in search for a better life are very often tending to come back and spend the rest of their lives among those they were growing up with.
Where is Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India is 20.949186, and the longitude is 81.015556. Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 56' 57.0696'' N and 81° 0' 56.0016'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 56' 57.0696'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 0' 56.0016'' E|
Coordinates of Sambalpur, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)