Sankhala, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.528391, 73.369392.
Sankhala is a small village in southern Rajasthan, which is situated about 20 miles west from the city of Udaipur. It is not too much populated area, with only small villages and very small towns located there. It is partially covered by forests and is quite green.
Where is Sankhala, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Sankhala, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sankhala, Rajasthan, India
Sankhala, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sankhala, Rajasthan, India is 24.528391, and the longitude is 73.369392. Sankhala, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 31' 42.2076'' N and 73° 22' 9.8112'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 31' 42.2076'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 22' 9.8112'' E|
Coordinates of Sankhala, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.