Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.391416, 78.339882.
Santhur is a village in Krishnagiri district, in the state of Tamil Nadu in central India. It is an old and large settlement, with the current population exceeding 3,600 people. Despite being quite small, the town is properly provided with services, including a small banking facility, a small market, etc.
Where is Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India
Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India is 12.391416, and the longitude is 78.339882. Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 23' 29.0976'' N and 78° 20' 23.5752'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 23' 29.0976'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 20' 23.5752'' E|
Coordinates of Santhur, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)