Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.754192, 83.168282.
An old village on Dabhara - Chandraour Road, Sapos is situated in the eastern part of Chhattisgarh state in central India. The village is pretty large and there are about 350 families living there. The area is blessed by great humid climate, since the Mahanadi River is flowing nearby. The city of Raigarh can be reached with about 25-30 minutes of ride.
Where is Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India
Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.754192, and the longitude is 83.168282. Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 45' 15.0912'' N and 83° 10' 5.8152'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 45' 15.0912'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 10' 5.8152'' E|
Coordinates of Sapos, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)