Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.066666, 141.350006.
Sapporo is one of the largest cities in Japan and a community situated on the Hokkaido island. Sapporo is the capital city of Hokkaido Prefecture and a home to about 2 million people. It is a very beautiful green city with plenty of parks and flowers. Lilac and lily of the valley are considered to be the symbols of Sapporo. The city is modern and provided with all kinds and types of facilities and amenities. The community is highly educated, culturally developed and very much into sports. Sapporo was the venue for 1972 Winter Olympic Games and the city has advanced infrastructure not only as to sports and active lifestyle, but also every aspect of life. There are numerous museums, restaurants, galleries, concert halls, theaters, nigh clubs, and other entertainment facilities. Sapporo is a touristy spot and a very interesting place to visit.
Map of Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan is 43.066666, and the longitude is 141.350006. Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 3' 59.9976'' N and 141° 21' 0.0216'' E.
Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 3' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||141° 21' 0.0216'' E|
Coordinates of Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)