Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.652832, 139.839478.
Tokyo is the largest city in the world, as well as the capital city of Japan and the capital of the same name prefecture. It is a huge metropolis located in the southern coastal area of Honshu island. It is a principal city for the whole region, a center of Japanese culture, economy, industry, transportation, religion and education. The city has a long history and is one of the most interesting and multi-cultural metropolises of the Far East, where the old history in the form of old Imperial Palace and local temples lives right near modern office centers, developed technology and amazing unique local modernism.
The city is located in the northern part of Tokyo Bay and it is famous for its amazing skyline where skyscrapers of the city appear on the foreground of the amazing Mito Mount. There is a huge number of attractions in the central part of the city including Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Skytree (the tallest tower on the planet), Rainbow Bridge, the National Museum of Modern Arts, Ashai Beer Hall, Tokyo City Hall, and many others. There are many parks, gardens, schools, colleges, shopping and entertainment facilities, stadiums, soccer fields, and all kinds of modern facilities and amenities can be found throughout the city.
Where is Tokyo, Japan on Map?
Road map of Tokyo, Japan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tokyo, Japan is 35.652832, and the longitude is 139.839478. Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 39' 10.1952'' N and 139° 50' 22.1208'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 39' 10.1952'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 50' 22.1208'' E|
Coordinates of Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Japan (34.672314, 135.484802)