Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.652832, 139.839478.
Tokyo is the largest city, the capital city of Japan and the capital of the same name prefecture. It is a huge metropolis located in southern coastal area of Honshu island. It is a principal city for the whole region, a center of Japanese culture, economy, industry, transportation, religion and education. The city has a long history and is one of the most interesting cities of the Far East, where history in the form of old Imperial Palace and local temples lives right near modern office centers, developed technology and amazing unique local culture.
Map of Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tokyo, Japan is 35.652832, and the longitude is 139.839478. Tokyo, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 39' 10.1952'' N and 139° 50' 22.1208'' E.
Tokyo, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 39' 10.1952'' N|
|DMS Long||139° 50' 22.1208'' E|
Coordinates of Tokyo, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nagoya, Chubu, Japan (35.183334, 136.899994)
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan (33.883331, 130.883331)
- Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (38.268223, 140.869415)
- Hiroshima, Hirosima Prefecture, Japan (34.383331, 132.449997)
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.516666, 139.699997)
- Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan (35.011665, 135.768326)
- Kobe, Hyogo, Japan (34.689999, 135.195557)
- Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan (33.583332, 130.399994)
- Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan (43.066666, 141.350006)
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)