Satramil, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.843624, 79.899681.
Satramil is a smal village in southern Uttarakhand, situated in the district of Khatima, near the town of Majhola. It is one of the southern most parts of the state, famous with its amazing nature and beautiful national park, Pilbhit Tiger. The border between India and Nepal is juts about 17 miles east.
Where is Satramil, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Satramil, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Satramil, Uttarakhand, India
Satramil, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Satramil, Uttarakhand, India is 28.843624, and the longitude is 79.899681. Satramil, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 50' 37.0464'' N and 79° 53' 58.8516'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 50' 37.0464'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 53' 58.8516'' E|
Coordinates of Satramil, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)