Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.952221, -3.174625.
The Scottish Parliament Building is a notable building offering guided tours, in Edinburgh, UK. It is home to the Parliament of Scotland, located in Horse Wynd, in the city center. The Parliament has the nickname "Holyrood", and this beautiful post-modern building is within the UNESCO World Heritage Site. For 5 years, from 1999 to 2004, the building was under reconstruction, so the Parliament Members had to use temporary accommodation. The building was designed by Enric Miralles and opened in 2004. It received the 2005 Stirling Prize. Nearby attractions include Dynamic Earth, The Queen's Gallery, Queen Mary's Bath House, and Palace of Holyroodhouse.
Where is Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK on Map?
Road map of Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK
Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK is 55.952221, and the longitude is -3.174625. Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 57' 7.9956'' N and 3° 10' 28.6500'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 57' 7.9956'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 10' 28.6500'' W|
Coordinates of Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Hammersmith Odeon, where Alchemy: Dire Straits Live was recorded (51.490868, -0.224698)
- Clarence House, London, England, the UK (51.504002, -0.138500)
- Prime Meridian (Greenwich) (51.477928, -0.001545)
- Sky Garden, London, the UK (51.511177, -0.083094)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Edinburgh Festival Wheel, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.950050, -3.202994)
- Lloyds Building, London, the UK (51.513058, -0.082361)
- The Shard, London, the UK (51.504501, -0.086500)
- The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington, London, UK (51.500942, -0.177498)
- Town Hall, Biddulph, Staffordshire, UK (53.116688, -2.175320)