Sergarh, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.170448, 83.451019.
Sergarh is a village in central Odisha, in the district of Kusuruparaha. Located 34 miles away from the headquarters of the district, the village is small community with about 250 families living there. The residents of the village are very friendly and always hsppy to see any kind of guests and tourists in their settlement.
Where is Sergarh, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Sergarh, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sergarh, Odisha, India
Sergarh, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sergarh, Odisha, India is 20.170448, and the longitude is 83.451019. Sergarh, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 10' 13.6128'' N and 83° 27' 3.6684'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 10' 13.6128'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 27' 3.6684'' E|
Coordinates of Sergarh, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)