Seville, Andalusia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.392529, -5.994072.
One of the most beautiful cities in Spain and the capital of Andalusia, Seville, or Sevilla, is a city located in a large valley on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, and 550 kilometers southwest of Madrid. Seville is a center of old historic culture and traditions of southern Spain, with unforgettable local atmosphere, vivid and crowded festivities, Gazpacho soup and other amazing local dishes, and features.
Seville is one of the key tourist hubs of the country, with numerous local landmarks like the Alcázar Gardens, the Cathedral of Santa Maria, Torre Giralda, María Luisa Park, Parque del Alamillo, Plaza de España, Palace of San Telmo, Triana Bridge, The Torre del Oro, Alcázar of Seville, Metropol Parasol, Plaza de España de Sevilla, Seville Archaeological Museum, Musee Flamenco De Seville, Centro Ceramica Triana, Museo Palacio de la Condesa de Lebrija, Centro de Interpretacion Juderia de Sevilla, Hospital de los Venerables, etc.
Where is Seville, Andalusia, Spain on Map?
Road map of Seville, Andalusia, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Seville, Andalusia, Spain
Seville, Andalusia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Seville, Andalusia, Spain is 37.392529, and the longitude is -5.994072. Seville, Andalusia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 23' 33.1044'' N and 5° 59' 38.6592'' W.
Seville, Andalusia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 23' 33.1044'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 59' 38.6592'' W|
Coordinates of Seville, Andalusia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)