Shahapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.450001, 73.330002.
Shahapur is a village in Maharashtra, in the district of Thane. Though the village is not a tourist spot, it is located near quite popular trekking location, Aaja and Mahuli. There is a small plant in the village, producing vegetable oil.
Where is Shahapur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Shahapur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shahapur, Maharashtra, India
Shahapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shahapur, Maharashtra, India is 19.450001, and the longitude is 73.330002. Shahapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 27' 0.0036'' N and 73° 19' 48.0072'' E.
Shahapur, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 27' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 19' 48.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Shahapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)