Shortland, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.036297, 151.674500.
Shortland is a coastal district in the state of New South Wales, Australia. The district was named after an explorer who was discovering these territories. The population of the district is over 120,000 people.
Where is Shortland, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Shortland, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shortland, NSW, Australia
Shortland, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shortland, NSW, Australia is -33.036297, and the longitude is 151.674500. Shortland, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 2' 10.6692'' S and 151° 40' 28.2000'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 2' 10.6692'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 40' 28.2000'' E|
Coordinates of Shortland, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)