Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.103020, 87.867249.
Shyamsundar is a large village located in the neighborhood of Jamalpur city in the districts of Burdwan, the state of West Bengal in eastern India. It is very famous with its old undergraduate college, Syamsundar College, founded in the middle of the 20th century. It was originally the College of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Today it is a very famous educational establishment, affiliated with the University of Burdwan and giving lessons both in English and in Bengali.
Map of Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India
Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India is 23.103020, and the longitude is 87.867249. Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 6' 10.8720'' N and 87° 52' 2.0964'' E.
Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 6' 10.8720'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 52' 2.0964'' E|
Coordinates of Shyamsundar, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)