Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 4.342046, 118.566811.
Sipadan Island is a beautiful coral island in Malaysia, located in the Celebes Sea, rising from the waters for about 600 meters. It is a truly beautiful place and a popular tourist destination, with unique fauna and flora, rare turtles, green tropic forests, sandy beaches and peaceful atmosphere. Those who spend just a few days at the island enjoy their unforgettable time living like in a fairy-tale.
Map of Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia
Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia is 4.342046, and the longitude is 118.566811. Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 20' 31.3656'' N and 118° 34' 0.5196'' E.
Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia elevation is 0 meters height, that is equal to 0 feet.
Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 20' 31.3656'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 34' 0.5196'' E|
|Elevation (m)||0 m|
|Elevation (f)||0 feet|
Coordinates of Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Malaysia
Also check out these related Islands.
- The Perhentian Islands, Terengganu, Malaysia (5.916667, 102.733330)
- Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia (4.227491, 100.557739)
- Daat Island, Labuan, Malaysia (5.273956, 115.317451)
- Tioman Island, Malaysia (2.790249, 104.169846)
- Labuan, Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia (5.324807, 115.218430)
- Sipadan Island, Sabah, Malaysia (4.342046, 118.566811)