Stamford Bridge, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.481834, -0.191390.
Stamford Bridge is a stadium featuring behind-the-scenes tours located at Fulham Road, London, United Kingdom. The stadium has a seating capacity of 41,837, and a field size of 113 by 74 yards (103.3 m × 67.7 m). It was built in 1876, opened on 28 April 1877, designed by Archibald Leitch. It was renovated in 1904–1905 and 1998. Stamford Bridge is the home ground of Chelsea. It was also home to London Athletic Club between 1877–1904, and London Monarchs (NFL Europe) in 1997. The stadium hosts football, American football, baseball, cricket, and rugby union matches. Stamford Bridge in London hosted the 1924 Women's Olympiad, which was the first international competition for women in track and field in the country. Nearby attractions include Chelsea FC Museum and Stadium Tours, Stamford Gate Chelsea F.C, Britannia Gate, The Chelsea Football Sign, Under the Bridge, The Shed End Chelsea F.C, etc. There is also a 4-star hotel next to the stadium.
Where is Stamford Bridge, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Stamford Bridge, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stamford Bridge, London, UK
Stamford Bridge, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stamford Bridge, London, UK is 51.481834, and the longitude is -0.191390. Stamford Bridge, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 28' 54.6024'' N and 0° 11' 29.0040'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 28' 54.6024'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 11' 29.0040'' W|
Coordinates of Stamford Bridge, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)