Swansea, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.084999, 151.634995.
Swansea is a small coastal town in New South Wales, eastern Australia. It is a commercial center and a small resort which can be found about 25 miles south of Newcastle city. It is a destination for cyclists, with a few very nice modern treks and parks, as well as facilities for swimming and hiking. Swansea is a coal mining community, with the population close to 51 hundred people.
Map of Swansea, NSW, Australia
Swansea, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Swansea, NSW, Australia is -33.084999, and the longitude is 151.634995. Swansea, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 5' 5.9964'' S and 151° 38' 5.9820'' E.
Swansea, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 5' 5.9964'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 38' 5.9820'' E|
Coordinates of Swansea, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)