Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.130453, 76.942703.
Tadkalas, a small village in the state of Maharashtra, is a rural settlement with the population close to 400 people. Despite being quite small, the village has very active social and cultural life, with plenty of activities carried out together with the residents of the neighboring villages and small towns. Traditional celebrations and rituals linked to agriculture are commonly practiced year round.
Where is Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India
Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India is 19.130453, and the longitude is 76.942703. Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 7' 49.6308'' N and 76° 56' 33.7308'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 7' 49.6308'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 56' 33.7308'' E|
Coordinates of Tadkalas, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)