Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.293839, 141.004227.
Tagajo is a small city with the number of residents approaching to 65,000 people, located in the neighborhood of Sendai, the capital of Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. The city was founded in 18th century and is considered quite a new and modern one. It is famous with a large office of Sony company.
Map of Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan is 38.293839, and the longitude is 141.004227. Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 17' 37.8204'' N and 141° 0' 15.2172'' E.
Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan elevation is 7 meters height, that is equal to 23 feet.
Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 17' 37.8204'' N|
|DMS Long||141° 0' 15.2172'' E|
|Elevation (m)||7 m|
|Elevation (f)||23 feet|
Coordinates of Tagajo, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Osaka, Kansai, Japan (34.669529, 135.497009)
- Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan (32.535366, 130.598663)
- Higashimatsuyama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (36.042126, 139.399963)
- Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan (32.764233, 129.872696)
- Takarazuka, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan (34.815723, 135.361099)
- Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan (35.120342, 138.918198)
- Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.271053, 139.166321)
- Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (36.237148, 137.964951)
- Ginowan, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan (26.281574, 127.778633)
- Toda, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (35.817616, 139.677887)