Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.535366, 130.598663.
Yatsushiro is a small city in Kumamoto Prefecture in southern Japan, situated about 75 miles south of the province capital city Kumamoto. The city is famous for its unique cuisine, dominated by seafood and a variety of products made from fish. There is also a special citrus fruit, zabon, which is being cultivated in this city. Yatsushiro is also known for it nightlife and plenty of entertainment establishments.
Map of Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan
Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan is 32.535366, and the longitude is 130.598663. Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan is located at Japan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 32' 7.3176'' N and 130° 35' 55.1868'' E.
Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 32' 7.3176'' N|
|DMS Long||130° 35' 55.1868'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Japan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yatsushiro, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan (32.535366, 130.598663)
- Higashimatsuyama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (36.042126, 139.399963)
- Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan (32.764233, 129.872696)
- Takarazuka, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan (34.815723, 135.361099)
- Mishima, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan (35.120342, 138.918198)
- Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (35.271053, 139.166321)
- Matsumoto, Nagano Prefecture, Japan (36.237148, 137.964951)
- Ginowan, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan (26.281574, 127.778633)
- Toda, Saitama Prefecture, Japan (35.817616, 139.677887)
- Funabashi, Chiba Prefecture, Japan (35.694706, 139.982620)