Taldi, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.211861, 88.391670.
Taldi a small village in central West Bengal, situated about 30 miles south from the city of Kolkata. With no more than 150 people living in the village, Taldi is a very workaholic and not poor community. People are busy working in their small gardens, cultivating fruits, veggies and other products to feed their family with and possibly sell to get some incomes.
Map of Taldi, West Bengal, India
Taldi, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taldi, West Bengal, India is 22.211861, and the longitude is 88.391670. Taldi, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 12' 42.6996'' N and 88° 23' 30.0120'' E.
Taldi, West Bengal, India elevation is 6 meters height, that is equal to 20 feet.
Taldi, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 12' 42.6996'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 23' 30.0120'' E|
|Elevation (m)||6 m|
|Elevation (f)||20 feet|
Coordinates of Taldi, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)