Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.083507, 121.147354.
A small city of Tanauan is situated in the northern part of Batangas province in the Philippines. The city is considered to be a business and industrial center of the country, with a few large industrial parks and a few industrial companies, as well as a large tourism economic zone. Local tourist attractions include a few farmer's markets where it is possible to find virtually any natural product. There are also a few large shrines and a beautiful Evangelist Church of St.John.
Map of Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines
Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines is 14.083507, and the longitude is 121.147354. Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 5' 0.6252'' N and 121° 8' 50.4744'' E.
Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 5' 0.6252'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 8' 50.4744'' E|
Coordinates of Tanauan, Batangas, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)