Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.975210, 78.942970.
Tanda is a small village which is situated in the northeastern neighborhood of Moradabad city innorthern Uttar Pradesh, India. It is possible to reach the village by taking Moradabad- Kashipur road, and then turning right somewhere in the middle of the trip from one city to the other. The village is quite large and it is a home to over 14 hundred people.
Map of Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India
Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.975210, and the longitude is 78.942970. Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 58' 30.7560'' N and 78° 56' 34.6920'' E.
Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 58' 30.7560'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 56' 34.6920'' E|
Coordinates of Tanda, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)