Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.399647, 73.862488.
Tangdhar is a small village in western Jammu and Kashmir, northern India. It is located in the highlands, right near Highway 701, along with numerous other small settlements nested on the hills of the central Himalayas. The population of the village is about 150-200 people.
Where is Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India on Map?
Road map of Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 34.399647, and the longitude is 73.862488. Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 23' 58.7292'' N and 73° 51' 44.9568'' E.
Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 23' 58.7292'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 51' 44.9568'' E|
Coordinates of Tangdhar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)