Taraiya, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.072565, 84.883949.
Taraiya is a large village in the district of Saran, the state of Bihar, India. The settlement received the status of municipality in 1977 and has been developing is a farmer's and agricultural community since then. Today, it is a home to about 2500 people. There are a few temples in the town, and it is a typical traditional Hindu community, with absolutely typical lifestyle.
Map of Taraiya, Bihar, India
Taraiya, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taraiya, Bihar, India is 26.072565, and the longitude is 84.883949. Taraiya, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 4' 21.2340'' N and 84° 53' 2.2164'' E.
Taraiya, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 4' 21.2340'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 53' 2.2164'' E|
Coordinates of Taraiya, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)