Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.890736, 82.947464.
Thekama is a small village in northern India, the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is located near a long highway connecting Jaunpur with Azamgarh. The population is about 1,700 people.
Map of Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India
Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.890736, and the longitude is 82.947464. Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 53' 26.6496'' N and 82° 56' 50.8704'' E.
Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 53' 26.6496'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 56' 50.8704'' E|
Coordinates of Thekama, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)